Best stocks to make an investment in 2019
Stocks are the best place to make an investment to get a fixed di019vidend in a certain amount of time. FY19 is supposed to be a volatile year for equity markets. If earnings move at a steady pace in FY19, the fears about over valuations might go away. Here is the list of top 8 best stocks to invest in 2019 based on the return provided :
1. Navkar Corporation Ltd (NCL) – NCL is one of the largest at JNPT with rail connectivity, that helps it collect a high market share at the port. It is in a massive expansion mode with an increasing capacity. It is coming up with ICD at Vapi. It is expected that NCL would successfully use it’s rail connectivity and increase its utilisation at both JNPT and Vapi. It is providing a return of 76% and expected target price is of Rs 265.
2. Music broadcast Ltd ( MBL) – This radio industry is protected by licenses since 15 years. It has grabbed attention of many people in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi that helps it to charge a premium rate. The company has posted a six year CAGR of 12.1%. This CAGR value has been greater than the industry owing to higher advertising volumes. The industry has provided a return of 19.6% and expected target price is Rs 475.
3. HSIL Ltd – This Indian company offers sanitaryware products, glass bottles and faucets. As per the increasing urbanization, disposable income and government initiatives, the market is expected to grow at 10% CAGR. The 46% of company’s revenue comes from building products division, 43% from packaging products division and rest from others. With a return of 37% , the stock is recommended to invest with the target price of Rs 510.
4. Dewan Housing Finance Ltd (DHFL) – As per the increasing demand for home loans, the expected growth of DHFL is reported to be 23% over the next 2-3 years. Industry is backed by healthy capital adequacy. Strong NIM on lower cost funds and lower credit ratios will ensure healthy return ratios for the company. The company has maintained stable asset quality for years. With the target price of Rs 720, the return is 41%.
5. Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd (SSML) – SSML has strong brands catered to premium and popular mass segments of the market. It has also entered the ladies ethnic wear segment. The company is expected to continue its strong performance in the stock market. We expect SSML to post a CAGR of 12% to 1,981 crores. SSML is trading at an inexpensive violation at the current market price. It is a buy recommendation on the stock with the target price of Rs 851 and return of 41%.
6. Time Technoplast – The company is expected to maintain a strong top-line growth supported by a value added product. The profit is expected from the low operating expenses and doubling the capacity of new product launches. With the target price of Rs 219, the company has a buy recommendation. The return of 37% to be provided.
7. Future Consumer Ltd – The retail network, Future Retail’s Limited (FRL) is expected to provide the future consumer a platform to customise its product offerings and drive sales. The Big Bazaar and Easy Day outlets are expected to increase. The target value of the company is Rs 375 and return percentage is 39%.
8. Sanghi Industries – The Sanghai India, is in the cement products and building material sectors. The company is expanding its capacity, that will result in volume growth by over 70 % in the next 2 years. This will double the company’s top-line from current levels. The targetted value is Rs 160 and return is 36%.
Above listed are the best stocks of 2019 stock market in India. Investment in these stocks is expected to benefit you with a good profit margin. Get more information from the respected companies providing the shares and invest as per your convenience. The listed companies are just a recommendation from our site. We advise you to check with certified experts before making any investments.