The Systematic Investment Plans(SIP) are the investment plans offered by
Best SIP Plans for investment 2018-2019 India
SIPs require the deposition of a fixed amount periodically that is invested in a specified mutual fund. These are the flexible schemes where the investors
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip fund – The ICICI Prudential Bluechip fund
offers flexible and convenient SIP schemes. 95% of the Investments are made in large-cap stocks that
provesto be beneficial for long term
appreciation. The return rate of 3 years provided- 13.55% and 5 years-
- DSP Tax Saver – It is the best ELSS fund that offers you to make the
investment in one of the best schemes and gain the benefit simultaneously
.Thisopen-ended and growth ELSS fund scheme aims at providing the interests with tax benefits to the investors. The return of 3 years- 12.66% and rate of 5 years- 20.03%
- Franklin India Equity fund – Franklin India Equity fund provides a
diversified equity portfolio with the investments in large, mid and small-caps. It aims at providing capital appreciation along with the regular dividend income. It gives the service of both long and short term capital gains to its clients. The return rate in 3 years- 10.34% and the return in 5 years- 19.39%
- ICICI Prudential Value Discovery fund – This fund aims to generate
income through a mix of capital appreciation and dividend income by
focusing on making the value stock Investments. These stocks are expected to have great future growth. The investment is made in
portfolio of value stocks. The returns of 3 welldiversified yearand 5 yearhave been 9.94% and 22.91% respectively.
- Axis Long Term Equity fund – The fund generates long term income by investing in equity and
equity relatedsecurities. It is the most opted funding scheme for the investors who seek forconsistent returns on their tax saving investments. The return rate of 3 years is- 11.53% while that of 5 years is- 23.35%
- Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) fund – The fund has been providing
consistent returns since launched. The basic objective of this fund is to
generate income by investing in
diversifiedportfolio of equity and equity related instruments. The return rates have been 12.46% in 3 years and 21.52% in 5 years.
- DSP Equity Opportunities fund – This fund is flexible and provides the investments in large and mid-cap companies. Beside providing long term capital appreciation, the fund also ensures the dividend distribution. It is most suitable for investors seeking
forlong term investment goals. The recorded return rates in 3 years- 15.65% and in 5 years- 22.55%
- Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity fund – It is one of the best tax saving
fundto make the investments. The Motilal Oswal fund is an equity fund that provides the investments in equitymarket. The fund provides a high return on SIP investments. The return rate of 3 years- 14.90%
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Pure Value fund – It is a strategy designed by
Birla Sun Life mutual funds for achieving long term benefits through best SIP schemes and services.
It is one of the best equity funds to invest in because of its high probability of long term capital appreciation. The return rate of 3 years- 12.50% and for 5 years- 26.50%
- HDFC Equity funds – It is the flagship equity fund from one of
the India’sleading fund houses- HDFC Mutual Fund AMC. Investments are made in high growth firms that providesa recognizable competitive advantage. The scheme makes the investments in multiple industries across the market capitalizations. It is one of the top SIP plans to opt for in 2018. Returnrate of 3 years- 11.76% and for 5 years- 18.92% Above mentioned is the list of best SIP options for you to acknowledge and then make the investments. There are no charges for starting an SIPwhile the benefits gained through this plan are quiethigh. Choose the best SIP scheme and enjoy the future benefits.