Mutual funds are the investment programmes that are ideal for long-term financial planning and security.
Best retirement mutual funds in India 2019 are the individual’s investment for his retirement. In retirement mutual funds, you do not need to buy an annuity like in pension plans. You can rather opt for a systematic withdrawal plan and get cash to fulfill your requirements without any problem.
Best Retirement Mutual Funds in India 2019
The best retirement mutual funds are ideal for investing the money as they are tax-free and low cost and provide tax-efficient returns, transparency and liquidity.
Among the various retirement funds, the best of them for investors between 25 and 40 years of age are listed below-
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Small and Mid-Cap Funds – The scheme promises to generate long-term capital appreciation consistently. The return rates have been- in 1 year 13.97% while 28.01% in 5 years.
- Canara Robeco Emerging Equities-Growth – The scheme generates capital appreciation by investments in diversified portfolios. The returns provided are- in 1 year, 13.24% and in 5 years, 30.21%.
- Franklin India Prima Plus-Growth – These funds give higher growth rates by investing in large, mid and small-cap stocks. The return rates in 1 year have been 10.93% while in 5 years have been 18.77%.
- HDFC Balanced Fund-Growth – These funds are the open-ended mutual fund plans that provide the growth of equity and stability of funds. The return of 11.59% in 1 year and 19.10% in 5 years have been noticed.
For the investors between 41 to 50 years of age, the best retirement mutual funds are-
- BNP Paribas Mid-Cap Fund Growth – The primary objective of these funds is to invest the money in companies with higher growth opportunities for long-term capital appreciation. The return rates are- 6.37% in 1 year and 23.53% in 5 years.
- Kotak Select Focus Fund Regular-Growth – It is the leading equity fund from Kotak Asset Management Company. The key focus of this fund is to provide high level of capital association by investing in diversified portfolios of equity linked securities. The return provided has been- 10.46% in 1 year and 20.60% in 5 years.
- L&T India Prudence Fund Regular-Growth – It is an open-ended equity oriented balanced scheme fund with a return of 11.00% in 1 year and 18.69% in 5 years of time.
- Sbi Magnum Multi-Cap Fund Growth – These funds provide the investment across market caps and sectors for long term capital association. The returns in 1 year of time have been 15.48% while in 5 years have been 20.84%.
For the investors between the age 51 and 55 years, the retirement fund schemes are-
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced 95 Growth – This fund provides the retirement benefits by investing in equity, debt and money market securities. The return rates are- 9.97% in 1 year and 16.72% in 5 years.
- ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund Regular-Growth – It is an open-ended dynamic asset that strives for growth, balanced with safety. The return benefits marked are- 10.24% in 1 year and 14.22% in 5 years.
- SBI Bluechip Fund Growth – SBI bluechip funds provide investors with long-term capital growth opportunities through an active management of investments. The return rates are- 13.65% in 1 year and 17.98% in 5 years.
- Mirae Asset India Equity Fund Regular-Growth – This fund aims to maximize long term capital association by providing investment opportunities resulting from economic growth of India. The provided return rates have been- 15.23% in 1 year and 20.57% in 5 years.
The retirement fund schemes for the investors above 56 years of age include-
- DSP Blackrock Credit Risk Fund Regular Plan Growth – It is an open-ended scheme that generates interest through investments in acceptable floating rate assets corresponding to the credit risks. The return in last 5 years are- 5.71% in 1 year and 8.74% in 5 years.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Short Term Opportunities Fund Regular-Growth – This scheme requires investing 100% of corpus in a diversified portfolio of debt with the return of 5.72% in 1 year and 8.79% in 5 years.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced 95 Growth – The investments are made in equity, debt and market securities giving the beneficial returns. The rates of return are- 9.97% in 1 year and 16.72% in 5 years.
- ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund Regular-Growth – This scheme is suitable for investors who are not seeking for regular income. The returns since last years have been- 10.24% in 1 year and 14.22% in 5 years.
Udta Paisa helps the investors to plan for their future and earn for their retirement plans. We provide you with the best retirement mutual fund schemes to get a safe future. From the above mentioned schemes, you can invest for your retirement as per your age and requirements.