It is very essential to invest one’s savings. The sooner one begins to invest the better it will be. The best investment tools to invest nowadays are mutual funds. The investments in mutual funds in India have developed exceptionally in recent years. Mutual funds offer a smart way of investing savings in a lump sum way. The fund also presents a mode to tax saving benefits that help in boosting returns. It is an excellent decision to invest a lump sum amount in debt mutual funds. There are numerous choices of mutual funds hence it becomes important to choose the best mutual funds for a lump sum investment 2019. So, that one can select the best one out depending on the duration and risk one is ready to withstand.
Here’s the List of Best Mutual Funds for a Lump Sum Investment 2019.
- HDFC Short Term Opportunities Fund – HDFC Short Term Fund as the name suggests is a short-term debt fund established on January 1, 2013. It is an open-ended fund with very low-risk exposure. The fund was in the Top 30 percentile of its peer group since its introduction in the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking in the short-term returns category. Anil Bamboli is the fund manager. The company has consistently outperformed its benchmark and has generated returns of almost 7.98% and 8.57% in a period of 3 and 5 years respectively. The AUM (Fund Size) is Rs 9,490 Cr, Minimum SIP- 500, and Minimum SWP-500. The expense ratio is 0.25%. This is a perfect choice for best lump sum investment options and also best for a shorter duration such as 3 months or more.
- Franklin India Ultra-Short Bond Fund – This is an open-ended short-term debt fund launched on January 1, 2013. It is a debt fund with very low risk and has constantly outperformed its benchmark. It has generated excellent returns of 9.10% and 9.49% in 3 years and 5 years respectively since its commencement. The AUM (Fund Size) is Rs 6979 Cr along with minimum SIP 1000, minimum SWP 1000 and expense ratio is 0.35%. The return in this category is very much identical to returns from short-term funds. The fund follows an investment strategy to invest in a combination of high rated tools (A1+) and AA/AAA; henceforth it is one of the best mutual funds for lump sum investment India.
- DHFL Pramerica Short Maturity Fund – This is an open-ended fund that was established on January 1, 2013. It is a short-term debt fund with lower risks and has produced returns of 8.83% and 9.34% in a period of 3 and 5 years correspondingly since its establishment. It maintains an AUM (Fund Size) of 1696 Cr, expense ratio 0.43% along with Minimum SIP of 500 and Minimum SWP of 1000. The fund is a consistent performer and has outperformed its benchmark without fail and is managed by fund manager Puneet Pal. Therefore the main objective of the fund is to produce consistent returns through low to medium market risk, by maintaining a portfolio of money market securities and short-medium term debts.
- ICICI Prudential MIP 25 – This is a Monthly Income Plans (MIPs) type open-ended debt mutual fund established on January 3, 2013. The main objective of the fund is to produce longer-term capital appreciation from a portfolio of 70 to 100% in debt instruments and money market and almost 30% in equities. The AUM (Fund Size) is 1460, Minimum SIP 1000 and Minimum SWP 500 along with expense ratio 1.39%. It is a debt fund with moderately low risk and has produced returns of 10.42% and 12.45% in 3 and 5 years since its establishment. It is a moderate risk tolerant fund and is one among the best lump sum investment options.
- Franklin India Low Duration Fund – Franklin India is an Ultra Short Term Fund. It is an open-ended Debt Mutual Fund established on January 1, 2013. Kaustubh Belapurkar is the Director-Manager. The company manages along with AUM (Fund Size) 5,586 Cr, Minimum SIP 1000, Minimum SWP 500 and an expense ratio of 0.4%. It is a fund with very low risk and generated returns in 3 and 5 years of around 9.40% and 9.69% respectively since its incorporation. The fund has outperformed its benchmark time and again. The fund has a consistent goal to attain income through investment mainly in highly rated debt securities and domestic fixed income tools.
So, select your pick, invest your lump sum amount in any of the above funds and take pleasure in achieving profound returns. The above-mentioned companies are best mutual funds for a lump sum investment 2018 and are in a tie-up with Udta Paisa. One can contact easily for offers or discounts and any kind of assistance.